Sunday 12 June 2011

Paris je t'aime

Our weekend Paris trip was quite the success- we saw so much in such a short amount of time!





It began with our early morning Eurostar train straight to Pari! Once we arrived we headed over to the Eiffel Tower, which I have to say got me all teary eyed- It is something i've dreamed about seeing for my entire life. We went all the way to the top, and after climbing all those stairs I do not intend on exercising this entire summer. Then we headed over to the Notre Dame, the architecture and the artwork was phenomenal, and yes we climbed to the top of that as well. We also saw the Arc de Triomphe and were lucky to catch the Flame Remembrance ceremony they hold at dusk. We also went to the Louvre where we saw the Mona Lisa- I will defiantly be going back there in my lifetime because there was so much I wanted to see but did not have the chance to. On top of all this there was much crêpes, wine, baguettes and cheese.  

No comments:

Post a Comment