Friday 10 June 2011

Celebs On Sunday


When we aren't sightseeing/in class Kelly and I have been working at our internships. My internship is at Celebs on Sunday magazine. Most days I am working in the fashion cupboard. In the cupboard there's a lot of clothes that are used for the magazines photo shoots. It is my job to organize the clothing that needs to be sent to photo shoots. Also, once the clothes have been used we have to return it to the PR companies. Besides working in the cupboard I have been on two photo shoots! One was for pop star Kerri Hilson, the other for Paloma Vivanco who was a contestant on the british Apprentice TV show. When I'm at shoots I spend time helping the stylist in anyway I can, and doing lots of steaming! The above pictures show myself in the fashion cupboard and the buiding I work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment